Introducing The DSX Files!
The DSX Files enables DOORS Next report developers using IBM ENI Publishing (aka Rational Publishing Engine) to develop reports faster than ever!
List all of the DOORS Next generated Document Specification (DSX) files on the DOORS Next server.
Download any of these files with a single command. Bring them into IBM Engineering Insights - Publishing (formerly Rational Publishing Engine) without having SCP/SFTP.
Find and copy the main URI that contains the viewcacheid so you can use it in any DSX file of your choosing, or simply load it up in your browser and see the data directly from the DOORS Next Publishing API.
How Much Does
The DSX Files Cost?
- It's Free!
- Use as you wish!
- As long as you comply with the license!
- You just need a Baselines Incorporated account to download
- Websphere Liberty
- Linux Based Operating System
- Must be installed on same instance as DOORS Next
May Also Work On
- WebSphere Application Server
- Windows Based Operating System
The video below explains all that's needed for you to install The DSX Files.
In short, just ensure you do the following:
- Stop WebSphere Liberty
- Unzip the .zip file into the apps directory in WebSphere Liberty
- Choose a context-root for The DSX Files (tdf is recommended)
- Edit the application.xml file so that Liberty knows about The DSX Files
- (If needed) Configure Reverse Proxy
- Start WebSphere Liberty